Originally from the UK my photography is primarily concerned about history, identity and the environment told through people and place. Based in the Kimberley of North Western Australia, my work and life is concentrated in this vast, challenging and inspiring place.
2018 - Winner of Shinju Matsuri award for photography
- Finalist for Perth Centre of Photography Iris Award
2017 - Winner of Shinju Matsuri award for photography
- Kimberley Photographic Awards for Black & White and landscape
- Finalist for Fremantle Portrait Awards FIPP
- Featured in Capture Magazine 'The Annual'
2016 - Finalist for Australia's Top Emerging Photographers Awards in Portraiture
2015 - Stewards Award for the Fremantle International Portrait Prize
- Winner of the Kimberley Photography Awards for portraiture
m: +61.448 141 269