Originally from the UK, I am a Kimberley based documentary photographer who is primarily concerned about history, identity and the environment told through people and place. I’ve lived in Broome, in Australia’s north west for 8 years, documenting the area through personal projects and commissioned work.
My work has been featured in ABC News, National Indigenous Times, The West Australian, West Travel Club, Capture Magazine and the Wilderness Society. I have proudly worked with local and state organizations such as project3, Shinju Matsuri, the Kimberley Land Council and Theatre Kimberley.
2018 - Winner of Shinju Matsuri award for photography
- Finalist for Perth Centre of Photography Iris Award
2017 - Winner of Shinju Matsuri award for photography
- Kimberley Photographic Awards for Black & White and landscape
- Finalist for Fremantle Portrait Awards FIPP
- Featured in Capture Magazine 'The Annual'
2016 - Finalist for Australia's Top Emerging Photographers Awards in Portraiture
2015 - Stewards Award for the Fremantle International Portrait Prize
- Winner of the Kimberley Photography Awards for portraiture
m: +61.448 141 269